Saturday, November 12, 2011
# 12...
Today I am thankful for The Comforter. Someone I love very much had a horribly sad day yesterday. Actually, a sad few weeks that culminated yesterday. She is in so much pain, yet at the same time is receiving so much comfort. It's amazing to me that even in the deepest turmoil, there can be a sense of calm. A conviction that the Lord is watching. That He is aware of everything. That He loves us immensely. That He will send the Holy Spirit to sustain us in those overwhelmingly sad minutes, hours, days. Our spirits want to believe and trust the truths that are whispered to us. At the same time, the natural part of us wants to doubt and question. Today I am thankful that the spirit is stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Amen. Seriously?! Might be one of my most favorite things.
The holy spirit has been such a wonderful thing in my life, I seriously don't know what I would have done without it.Just one more thing a kind Heavenly Father has done for us.
Post a Comment