Gorgeous! I think Margaret is going to look a lot like Molly!
This is soooo sweet ! Of course..to make a baby smile you just pull up the corners of her mouth.Love it !!
I love these posts...love your flag picture below, as well...what a beautiful family you have and beautiful thoughts. Thanks for sharing.
I am totally cracking up because Stella did that exact same thing with Finn. I guess great minds think alike. I love the colors in that picture, and sweet margaret's face. i can't wait to meet her.
I love Molly, she is so cute!! It sounds like something Jordan would do.
hilarious Molly--kristin
So cute. Margaret doesn't look upset.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Gorgeous! I think Margaret is going to look a lot like Molly!
This is soooo sweet ! Of course..to make a baby smile you just pull up the corners of her mouth.Love it !!
I love these posts...love your flag picture below, as well...what a beautiful family you have and beautiful thoughts. Thanks for sharing.
I am totally cracking up because Stella did that exact same thing with Finn. I guess great minds think alike. I love the colors in that picture, and sweet margaret's face. i can't wait to meet her.
I love Molly, she is so cute!! It sounds like something Jordan would do.
hilarious Molly
--kristin
So cute. Margaret doesn't look upset.
Post a Comment