Friday, September 18, 2009

hard boiled...



My kids LOVE eggs...hard boiled. I think it's odd, especially considering how picky they are. Dave has been boiling a lot of eggs for his breakfasts and the kids keep eating them all. They beg for them. We probably go through 18 in a week. I think half the charm may be in cracking and peeling them. They love the whites, hate the yolks. Some of the kids want theirs warm with salt and pepper. If cholesterol wasn't an issue, they'd be eating them 3 meals a day.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE hard boiled eggs...I LOVE deviled eggs even more...and I'm not a huge finicky eater, but I'm slightly picky. Hmmm.

mj said...

Glad you found something that they all like. Molly looks adorable,as usual.

michelledoodads said...

Ever since you told me this, I boiled a bunch of eggs and have enjoyed egg salad sandwiches a few times this week.

jensenfamily said...

ok margaret is adorable, so cute - those cute little eyes -

Sharene said...

That is so cute. I should try that with Brielle. I haven't given her hard boiled eggs yet.