Emily catches flies. She doesn't whack them with the fly swatter, she waits for them to land, sneaks up behind them and grabs them by the wings. Is it wierd to say I'm proud?
Whoa ... maybe she will be like the Karate Kid! :) Maybe the flies see her and know how kind of gentle she is and are thinking ... no way, she can't hurt us!
that is some serious talent! flies make me crazy, i don't know how she catches them, i can't even get them when i try and whack them with a towel. what a cute girl you have!
I tried to put this on yesterday but it never came on here. She is another Obama. Dad said Pop used to cath flies too,but he just scooped them up. What unknown talents our family has !!!
Grandma- why are you comparing your beautiful, sweet granddaughter to Obama? I don't quite get it...hm. Flies kind of gross me out. Don't they poop every time they land? lol. It is an interesting talent!!
I don't know anyone who can do that--let alone any of my offspring. One of our cats is pretty good at catching them, but other than that . . . .I'd have to say those are pretty amazing reflexes. I struggle to nail the suckers with my flyswatter!!!
11 comments:
That's not weird at all...I don't know ANYONE who can do that. Now I do. :)
Not Weird. A little creepy, but I'm proud too!
Whoa ... maybe she will be like the Karate Kid! :) Maybe the flies see her and know how kind of gentle she is and are thinking ... no way, she can't hurt us!
Okay Amy. Only your sister can be truly honest. And yes, it is slightly wierd. sorry. :-)
is it weird to say I think it's cute?!
Wow. Karate Kid-ish eh?
that is some serious talent! flies make me crazy, i don't know how she catches them, i can't even get them when i try and whack them with a towel. what a cute girl you have!
I tried to put this on yesterday but it never came on here. She is another Obama. Dad said Pop used to cath flies too,but he just scooped them up. What unknown talents our family has !!!
Grandma- why are you comparing your beautiful, sweet granddaughter to Obama? I don't quite get it...hm. Flies kind of gross me out. Don't they poop every time they land? lol. It is an interesting talent!!
Valerie
hehe. I think it is cool. and yes, I don't get the Obama thing either...
Amy, Quinn also asks me "know the coolest thing I never saw?!?!" I love the never part! hehe
I don't know anyone who can do that--let alone any of my offspring. One of our cats is pretty good at catching them, but other than that . . . .I'd have to say those are pretty amazing reflexes. I struggle to nail the suckers with my flyswatter!!!
--Kristin
Post a Comment