Saturday, September 26, 2009

lunch, anyone?


Just felt like posting one today. This is Alex's lunch hat. I guess the 5th graders get to rotate and help with serving and cleaning up lunch in the cafeteria. He was thrilled. No really...he was. He really likes it. And Margaret likes his hat.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

The kids in our school have to save good behavior tickets in order to be a lunch helper. It is a coveted prize. Very cute picture.

mj said...

She is so adorable. Maybe you could have this idea at home. Somehow I don't think it will work.Do you >

Anonymous said...

So very cute! Can't wait to meet her!

Valerie

Anonymous said...

Oh my she is so cute. I loved her dress today.

The kids do love lunch duty--funny, huh.

--kristin

Michelle said...

The hat is SO cute on her. And I LOVED lunchroom duty when the rest of the kids hated it. My favorite station? The dishes. I loved to put all the trays on the tray and throw it into the dishwasher that took 3 minutes. It was pretty darn sweet. Glad he liked it!

sarahandmatt said...

Love that baby. She is a doll!

Anonymous said...

He's adorable!

-FringeGirl