
Here's how it works: turn on the karaoke machine (I'm pretty much the queen, but that's a post for another day), plug in a microphone, crank up the volume, then listen to aaah's, oooh's and coo's from our little Margaret. This time she even got a wig. Seriously, we will laugh for 20 minutes straight, listening to her and watching Emily stroke her face trying to get her to speak. Margaret likes it. I'm just sure she does. You should see her face the first time she hears her voice blasting from the speakers. :)
9 comments:
That is awesome!! Love the wig.
Who needs a tv???
I love it! We are definitely trying that.
American Idol...here she comes (if it's still on in 16 years.)
I love how your children love to play with each other. I kept thinking that the novelty would wear off with Molly,but it never did.
Great wig.
Maybe next time we try to get her to perform for me you should put the wig on. That must have been what was missing that day!!
that is awesome
Love it! She's too little to hold the mic. Ours is all slobbery and yucky from Houston drooling in it.
I love it. Kids are the best entertainment!
Post a Comment