Friday, September 4, 2009

molly venice...



"More pasagna please." I love lunch time with Molly. The kids have had early out every day this week, so it makes things a bit more hectic, but on a normal school day, it's great. Just me and Molly, sitting at the table together, the baby asleep in the back. We have great 3 year old - mommy conversations. She really needs time like that. Where it is all about her. I do too. It reminds me how darling she is and helps me forget the trouble she can cause. She loves lasagna. Pretty great for a picky eater. I made this last batch in the crock pot. Easy and fabulous!

Lots can happen while mommy is on the phone and stressed out. Like writing on arms and bags full of parsley from the garden. I asked her what she had done to her arm. She knew she was busted. Here was her response..."In case we go to Disneyland, then I will know my name." I had to set the phone down, laugh a bit, hug her, then grab the camera. While in Disneyland in the spring, we wrote my cell phone # on everyone's arm with ball point pen, just in case (in my anxiety filled mind) we became separated. She still makes us laugh every single day. I love her to pieces.


UPDATE : click HERE for the lasagna recipe. It's great!

11 comments:

Christina & Andrew said...

She seriously is hilarious!!!! So cute.

Lady said...

Yummy bags of parsley!! :)

mj said...

She really is a fast thinker...just like you were.

Lisa said...

So funny and sweet. Mommy time is lots of fun.

O family said...

this is so cute! Kids are so fun to hang out with :)

Tami Anderson said...

I love her. Did you ever see the picture of the two of us on back to school night???

makewayforandersonsducklings.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

She is great. How do they think this stuff up!?

brittany said...

she is a doll. let's hear this crockpot lasagne recipe please :)

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie!

-FringeGirl

The Snow Queen said...

YOu need a new header. You now a party of SEVEN!

Malone Family Blog said...

Yes, you are now a party of seven!

What a sweetie Molly is. We love our Mollies. I want to squeeze her and I never even get to see her! Thanks for your blog, Amy. You teach us old folks how to live,laugh,and remember the good things. xoxoxo Aunt Jane, oh, yes, the recipe, please.