
Grandma and Grandpa Schofield. We love them so much. They made a trip out to Utah a few weeks ago and stayed for nearly the whole month. We got to spend quite a bit of time with them. I have to say, Dave's parents are wonderful. Really, really great. They raised 13 beautiful, kind, loving children. They taught their boys to be gentle, sweet daddy's, and their girls to be capable, giving mothers. THAT is success if you ask me. They are patient with their children and grandchildren. I 've learned a lot from watching Beverly over the years. She is the epitome of unconditional love. A lot of us THINK we have it...she really does. She loves and supports her children, even when she disagrees with their choices. I need more of that trait in my life. And Pat...he is just happy. Full of stories, full of laughs. I'm grateful my kids have them as examples. <3>
4 comments:
it is so fun to have grandmas and grandpas. it sounds like dave's parents are wonderful!
p.s. where are you finding all your cute tops?
What an amazing family...13 children WOW.And they both look wonderful.Happy that you got to visit with them.
13 kids . . . wow.
I don't know them, but knowing Dave the bit that I do, I am sure they have to be wonderful.
You're lucky to have scored in the in-law dept.
--kristin
What a sweet post! I think that is the best trait as well, to raise wonderful loving children who are good parents.
Post a Comment