Monday, July 20, 2009

Here's what we've been doing all weekend. Playing with the liquify filter and laughing ourselves silly! This first one was created by daddy. Shasta the liger is SO happy to see monkey boy Alex. :)

created by Alex

created by Emily

created by Lizzy

created by me.

13 comments:

The Snow Queen said...

Okay I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this. but.... Freaky!The ones with Maggie give me the willies.

Melissa Yergensen said...

Ew!!! FREAKY!!

Lisa said...

Yep, very wierd, but I bet fun to do.

Rachel said...

Oh no, I'm going to be up all night thinking of those faces...that's about the freakiest thing, isn't it?!

Erin said...

The one of Emily and Margaret makes me laugh/cry. These are funny!

Vanessa said...

Must be so fun to do but I don't like 'em! They scare me :( xxx

Kristin said...

kind of weird, kind of funny! love you guys.

MommyMert said...

scary... very scary.

sarahandmatt said...

You have a darling family! (in a creepy sort of way)

jamie said...

Very creepy!

Michelle said...

Creepy. but I love you.

brittany said...

those are freaky looking! so fun though.

tomwendi said...

I think I'm going to have nightmares of you and your family tonight. I don't like those pictures at all! Your sweet little Margaret scares me the most. I can't look at those pictures. Please don't do one of David!