...for all the crying, blowout diaper changes, middle of the night feedings, stress...
We went to the doctor today for her 2 month check up. Is she already 2 months? It went so fast yet I can hardly remember life without her. As she lay on the table in the doctors office and we waited for him to come in, she smiled. She was happy and cooing. Smiling and playing shy. And my eyes were watering. I love her so much. My little baby blessed me with her sweet face. I was really overwhelmed. I realized that she sees me, she knows me, she loves me. We are connected, and when she smiles at me, or coos with her flared little nostrils, I can almost feel the electricity. My heart pounds and I want to eat her up. I don't think there is anything more sacred than being a mother. At least that is how I see things right now. Like I am incredibly blessed. Like I wouldn't trade those smiles and giggles for anything. I'll take the screaming, the exhaustion, the worry. Mmmm...love her.
10 lb 10 oz (43 %)
23 1/4 inches (81 %)
head circumference 40 cm (79 %)



7 comments:
so sweeet, and I love the smile.
I love,love,love this baby girl !!!
VERY cute smile. I love that she's 10.10 and almost the size of Gavin when he was born. Puts a smile on my face, just like that picture.
love that smile! she is so cute.
That is a great picture!! She is so long! I love her smile. I'm so sorry you have to put up with so much crying. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call me if you have another long day of crying. I will be there in a minute and you can get out of the house for 15-30 minutes. That is all you need to calm down. Brielle was driving me crazy yesterday. Mike got home and I went into the bath for 15 minutes and just relaxed and then felt I could face the day again. Please call me. I NEED to help out. It would be so good for me!
what a gorgeous smile. and so rewarding. some days are just long and hard but isn't being a mother wonderful?
Love that sweet smile!!
Post a Comment