Thursday, July 30, 2009

wonder twins...


I just love when they come up with stuff like this on their own. :) Molly wanted to be just like her sweet big sister Elizabeth. All the way down to the "bracelets". They are obsessed with these things. Ponytail holders in all sorts of colors. They fit the wrist just perfectly...then they get lost...then I have to buy more.

8 comments:

mj said...

Oh my goodness, they are soooo cute. I have ordered this "photo shoot" already. You are going to have to stop getting such cute pictures.....or I will have to devote a whole room for nothing but photo albums. Seriously,don't stop...I love it !!!

Michelle said...

So cute. It makes me wish I had sisters.

Vanessa said...

Little girls are so cute! xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow--they really look a lot alike too! Very cute, very sweet.

--kristin

brittany said...

i think it's so cute that they like to be the same!

DeLane said...

I thought my girlies were the only ones to wear hair bands as bracelets. It's so cute! Willow will wear as many as she can find. Everytime I see her I think Madonna and those plastic ones in the 80's. I love the pig tails. I think Molly would make an adorable Pippi Longstocking for Halloween. My kids don't even know who she is. What is the world coming to?!

DeLane said...

My niece is here and is signed in. That last comment was actually Melissa Snow (well, this one too for that matter!)

Melissa Yergensen said...

Sisters are the best! Sometimes I feel sad that Marley won't have a sister to share matchy days with. But maybe we will just have to dress Ethan up every once in a while!! :)