
Pictures, pictures, pictures. This was our attempt from the photobooth this summer in Delaware. I really have no idea what I was thinking trying to move so many people in and out of these. Keep in mind that there are probably only 3 seconds in between each shot. I still love them though. Dave and I at the top are kindof the calm before the storm. :) Emily only has a little sliver, blurry, blinking, completely caught off guard. They make me laugh though. Our life, as much as I love it, is not perfectly composed, peaches and cream ALL the time. This captures that in a way.
We have now been in our home for 2 years and still have a HUGE empty wall in our living room. We do have one great small family picture up that my friend Christy took for us. The poor thing is so off-center since we got our piano. Why am I so bleeping lazy? We got some great frames at IKEA on Monday, but once we got them home I just wasn't sure. I guess I just want things on my walls to look perfect. What IS perfect though? Really. Pictures of my kids will be perfect...at least to me. I think I can hold off for one more month. We have 2 photoshoots coming up...one with Jonathan Canlas, and one with Anna Jones. Both were as fundraisers for the Nielson family. I'm really, really excited for them. I think both photographers are amazing. I'm anxious to see what they are able to get. Surely something worthy of my wall.



7 comments:
I know what you mean...I've tried recently to not start anything in a room until I know exactly what I want the end result to be. Whatever you do will be perfect, I'm sure!
Funny to me that you are paying for a photographer when you do such a good job with the timer. But I guess I appreciate that you appreciate them for what they do. I just appreciate you the mostest.
I didn't even know you took these. Where is Emily??? Am I blind or something? Can't wait to see the photos.I think you should enclose each child in bubble wrap until the day they are taken,and definately keep scissors away.
it is great that you get to have family pictures taken! These pictures from the beach are so funny. Considering how many people you were trying to get in there, I think that they turned out great.
Heehee--I love these silly photographs--I think it's awesome that you tried to get everyone in that booth. Very hilarious and very fun. So I love you as a photographer too . . . yet I will be excited to see what others do also . . . esp. with you guys . . . you have a beautiful family, it'll be great, I am sure . . . and maybe I'll start using even more of those dots (what are they officially called??)as my punctuation of choice . . . When and where are you doing them?? Two photoshoots? WOW.
So funny--completely and randomly off-topic, but I had to get this down somewhere . . . Dusty just barked at his toy, he's here in the kitchen hooked up to the fridge and Lydia is in her high chair and now she is mimicking him!!! I kid you not!! She is trying to bark like a dog!! Ha ha--so funny. Oh I need to find my video camera. Bye Amy!!
It as always fun to try to get those pictures from the photo booth. We always seem to think that we can handle it for some reason, but they never do get quite right. They're awesome because of that though.. lots of good laughs!
I'm so glad you're finally getting together with Annalee. You'll love her. Tell her hi for us.
Post a Comment