
The newest member of the Schofield family. :) We've been needing to do this for quite awhile...we finally did. The kids were near tears...like we had just rolled Disneyland into the driveway. It's up in SLC today getting it's DVD player installed. WOOHOO!!!
17 comments:
LOVE it !!!!! You will have to go on lots of trips,so the kids can watch videos. The last picture is great - you all look soooo happy.
I love it. L-O-V-E it!!! It is so pretty. So, so, SO happy for you guys. Now, driving to DE will be a breeze . . . it's a 15 movie trip. heehee Congratulations all of you.
So exciting!! In my opinion, every mom deserves a minivan. I can't wait for mine--I just have to have two more kids first (or hope that one of our current cars dies before then). :)
hooray for the new van! guess you better start planning that road trip... i am so excited for you, it looks amazing.
What a wonderful addition. Looks like it fits in the family. :)
That van is SSWWEEEEEETTT!! I never thought I would think that about a van...just a sign of my MATURITY, right? Congrats, it looks FAB!
Yeah for you!!
DVD players are life savers - we already use ours for those long drives and Mady loves it.
I'm sooo excited!!! Whoo hoo!!
Yeah that is so exciting!! You have been needing that for a while. I'm so glad you got it! Congratulations.
How fun for you guys!!!! You are so going to love it! And the DVD player is a life saver!! The only problem is since it is new they will want to watch something every time you get in the car even if your just going down the street! Jordan still does, it has not grown old yet.
YAYAYAYAYAYAY for you!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you. Nothing like a comfy minivan! I LOVE mine. Some people are too proud to drive a minivan, but I just love them. So practical, so comfy, so spacious!!!!!
I love that you are kissing the car! I love appreciating the things that come our way and this is a great example. Love you!
It's beautiful, I love it! You deserve something so great! congrats!
yeah fun for you :-) And the DVD player is a must have nice!
I love the one of you kissing the van. I wish I had a van to kiss. We missed you at the mother daughter party.
what a beautiful new car you have. i love it. i'm happy for you guys and a dvd also how awesome. i hope i can ride in it someday. i am looking at new cars also hope i can make my mind up soon. love joice
Post a Comment