Thursday, September 18, 2008

thanks for hanging in there...




OK...so we just finished our family photoshoot with Jonathan Canlas an hour and 1/2 ago. I have been so anxious about it. So excited to meet him, to see how he works, to actually BE IN a few pictures. :) He was so much cooler and kinder than I even imagined. He came already knowing my kids names (just learned them yesterday). Cool, right? It went really smoothly. The kids were gems. I just kept staring at them while he did all the posing, wondering how I got so lucky. They are beautiful to me. I can hardly wait to see how they turned out. Will I ever be able to afford all the prints I want? Not only did our sitting fee go to the NieNie recovery fund, but everything he gets from the prints too. I tried really hard not to let him see me cry when he was telling me about it.

Anyhow...this tooth fell out about 30 minutes ago. 1 hour after our pictures. Whew. I love the whole toothless look, but I'm actually really grateful it decided to hang in there. 2 weeks till the pics should be ready. Till then, look at my happy...no exuberant, Lizzy! :)

*I just peeked (hate to admit it but I did) at Lizzy during her entire prayer down in her bed. She's excited about that missing tooth. Just before she went down, she kept telling us to listen while she said certain words. She digs it...you can tell by the way she tries not to smile while she talks. :)

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Sweet girl. Their excitement over the small things in life is contagious.

Glad the photo shoot went well. I can't wait to see them.

Ryan + Jess said...

Fun to have a photo shoot! I can't wait to see how they turn out...gorgeous, I am sure!

Can't wait to see what the tooth fairy brings :)

sarahandmatt said...

I am easily the second most excited to see how your pictures turn out! Tell me the minute they're on the internet!
Sarah

Jonathan Canlas said...

your kids are gorgeous :).

i so heart twins...

April Kennedy said...

Amy...it is April Kennedy from California...who lived in Delaware and fell in love with the whole Temple Family. Found your blog through Brittany/Brielle's. You have a beautiful family and your photog business/photos are amazing! Just wondering if sweet Laura has a blog? And please tell your even more sweet mother, Mary Jane, hello and hugs from the Kennedys!
my blog is www.4kennedys.blogspot.com

Christina & Andrew said...

I'm so excited to see the pictures from your shoot. I can't wait! I love the toothless look, too. It doesn't get much cuter than that..

laurag said...

Congrats Lizzy. As a twin it's always fun experiencing things together and now they both have some teeth missing - so cute. I'm glad your photoshoot went so well, I think it's wonderful you did them in the first place and donated all of the $ to that sweet family. Plus, professional photos of a professional photographer are very hard to come by. Can't wait to see them. Miss you guys.

mj said...

Absolutely can not wait for the photos. I just know they will be wonderful. Congratulations to Lizzy !!!! Gosh,does she ever look cute. I've missed being on here. I also miss you on "my family".We had a great time.

Ryan and Tammy said...

I cant believe how cute your girls are! One a different note.. We are coming out thanksgiving time and I know its busy, but... what would it take for me to get you to consider doing our first family pictures?