
I love catching moments like this. I could sit and stare at these pictures for quite awhile...relaxed, smiling, grateful. I knew that my children would adore Molly when she was born. Alex was 7 and the twins 5. She was like a new toy...a doll baby. I had a feeling though, that the novelty would wear off. They would get tired of playing with her, annoyed when I asked them to help. I am here to say, that 2.5 years later, she's still like new. Aside from when she's throwing a 2 year old temper tantrum (and yes...she really does throw them), they still adore her. They smile when she comes into the room. They laugh and run to tell me when she says something funny. They protect her. It makes me so happy as their Mom. I would imagine that the Lord feels the same way when he watches us love and care for eachother. Mourning for those that mourn, carrying one anothers burdens. It can be hard sometimes...exhausting actually, but what the Lord would do if He were here. I'm so grateful that He gave me my children. They are my greatest treasure.

10 comments:
How cute! I love it!...and I totally agree. :)
They really are great with her.I kind of thought they would tire a little too,but they love her to death. Who could not??
This is the third time I have tried to leave this comment. What i have been trying to say is that I love that relationship between older and younger siblings. My kids are like that with Piper esp. Chase. He is very protective and loves for her to sit on his lap, esp. at church but that never works out so well.
someday I'm going to take pictures as great as yours. You are amazing! The Dad of that Nielson family was one of My Dad's missionaries when he was a mission President in Kentucky. My family has been praying too!
i also love moments like that, and unfortunately lately they are few and far between. It really is adorable how much your older kids love molly! what a great family you have.
So cute. . .I love those moments too. Except. . my pictures never seem to capture how special it truly is. . . maybe I need a few lessons!
ahh that is precious!
your kids are adorable. and so loved. i love spending tome with you and dave and the kids. what a fun game we played. i found it at funfinity. hope to see you soon. thaks for the yummy peaches joice
Ok, so I am kind of behind on commenting on this blog, but it kept bugging me cause I loved it so much and hadn't commented yet!! These are great memories. I love them all. I think because they are a great example why I L-O-V-E being a mother. I love their relationships with each other. I love what they are building and creating. And you captured it so perfectly here. Beautiful.
What beautiful children - inside and out!
Post a Comment