Ha Ha I loved it!!!!
I'm still laughing!
Thanks for that smile. I really needed that today!!
This was so cute. It made my heart smile!
*Laughs!*
Thanks for the smile!
Can't you imagine our hubby's doing something like that? :) So awesome!
This is one of my favorites...I'm so glad you posted it and reminded me of how much I love it.
Thanks for the laugh. Loved it!!
um, that is freaking awesome
I never thought a black man doing cheers could bring a tear to my eye. ok, that sounded racist. a white man doing cheers would bring a tear to my eye as well. Erin
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Ha Ha I loved it!!!!
I'm still laughing!
Thanks for that smile. I really needed that today!!
This was so cute. It made my heart smile!
*Laughs!*
Thanks for the smile!
Can't you imagine our hubby's doing something like that? :) So awesome!
This is one of my favorites...I'm so glad you posted it and reminded me of how much I love it.
Thanks for the laugh. Loved it!!
um, that is freaking awesome
I never thought a black man doing cheers could bring a tear to my eye. ok, that sounded racist. a white man doing cheers would bring a tear to my eye as well. Erin
Post a Comment