Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the norm...


Want a kiss? Her face is seriously THIS messy...almost ALL the time. She's s dirty little thing. Gosh, I love her though.


Here's a question. I haven't showered yet today. Gross, right? I know. Why is it though, that I am SO much more productive when I'm dirty? Are you the same way? I get more laundry done, I'm faster at the dishes, I don't really mind cleaning the kitchen. Hmmm.

11 comments:

sarahandmatt said...

I'm the total opposite. I always put off showering because it takes so dang long to get ready, but I never get any real work done until AFTER I am clean and dressed, etc. Go figure!

MommyMert said...

I know whatcha mean... Keep it real, love the odor. :)

Rachel said...

I usually don't shower/bathe until right before bed so I can relax, so I relate. I refuse to get dressed in "real" clothes unless I'm done with the cleaning and I'm actually going somewhere.

brittany said...

Stella's face is dirty like that all the time too. Very interesting concept about getting more done before you shower, I'll have to pay attention and see.

Ryan + Jess said...

I NEVER shower before 11:00...and I usually do get more done around the house when I don't. Funny thing!

Melissa Yergensen said...

That's totally me too. Honestly, if you stopped by my house unannounced on any given day you are bound to find a MESS! That's me being the messy one and my house getting clean.

Michelle said...

She's even cuter with a messy face. As for the other thing, don't know. Sometimes I just feel like if I'm going to clean, I can't shower. Know what I mean?

Kristin said...

Looks like yummy chocolate stuff though!! And totally with you on the no shower thing--which is why I can generally be found in my work out clothes or PJs all day, every day. I used to be SO picky about showering and dressing . . . .back in the day.

O family said...

first of all, Molly looks adorable all messy! Secondly, I am the same way with being a mess. I wake up and get dressed in my work out clothes. I refuse to shower until after I exercise so... sometimes I stay dressed like a bum until around 3! But, I don't mind if I get bleach or any other cleaning product on my :house: clothes. It works for me. Then I get to take a nice shower right after I exercise. Then I come down to a nice and clean house. Well, until Quinn wakes up from her nap!

Christy said...

I never shower before 10am and I get most of my stuff done before I am clean, but I'm never really clean with a baby around. it's a weird phenomenon. c

laurag said...

Yeah, I'm with ya. If I'm fully dressed and clean I'm just more cautious so I don't dirty myself up. Hey, we all need a non-shower day sometime. Molly, you are an absolute mess girl. You sure know how to enjoy food - love it!!