We heard a truck outside our window on Saturday. This is what they were delivering for our neighbors backyard bash. Yep...that's how we roll on the west side!
*photo taken by Dave...through the window so as not to appear to be gawking while he and the kids were gawking.



8 comments:
that is cracking me up! must have been some bash to have needed a port-a-potty!
That's funny ... Scott noticed it too. It was quite a bash they were having!
I am laughing so hard--your disclaimer is hilarious. The picture is hilarious. Quite the celebration!!! So funny.
Wow.how was the bash ? Dave,you are a riot!!! I can just picture all of you peeking out the window.
this really is a little strange. They must have had lots of people over!
strange strange flok we live by. I love the westside, never a dull moment.
What the "crap"? :) Well, we were thinking about getting one in our backyard, you know... so if you were walking by and thought, Man I need to go, what should I do? Oh thats right, the W's have a porta-potty. Excellent! But... now we wont now that I see so many are against it. Dang... my plan is ruined. At least I can take it off my to do list.
CLASSY!!! That is too funny!!
Post a Comment