Look what Molly learned to do this week. :) It took a lot of hard work and concentration...so much concentration...the kind that makes your eyes cross. She'll call me back in to her room at naptime and bedtime if I forget to flash her the sign. She is awfully proud of herself too!
Today has been a wierd day for me. One of those days where I am quite overwhelmed, sad at times (though not really sure why), angry with my kids. I have felt a little bit of disappointment lately at some of the choices they have been making. They know I'm disappointed and they are sad. That makes ME sad. They are sorry. They are learning. They are beautiful little people. Now I need to go apologize, kiss them, and flash them the sign.



9 comments:
Amy, It's okay to feel this way sometimes. It's also good to tell your children you are sorry and that you always love them. Being a parent is challenging and even more so as they begin to make more decisions on their own. All part of growing up, but hard as a parent to see them do things that will hurt them in one way or the other. Love you. Making puppets tomorrow. Thanks for always giving me such great ideas.
This is so cute. I love Molly. I love her little fingers. I am sorry that you are feeling this way, don't know what it going on but I DO know that you have some wonderful kids!
*Hugs!* I understand.
How sweet !I want to just grab that little girl. Don't be too hard on yourself. we all have days like that,and children learn from making mistakes. We wish we could shield them,but no such luck. Just remember to always flash the sign.
Oh so cute. What a doll.
I love watching my kids learn how to make that sign--it really DOES take a whole lot of thought at first. Even now little Ally will look at her hand to make sure she's got it right before holding it up.
Sorry about today. I really am.
That molly is so adorable. I keep saying to myself, "That's my favorite picture of her." and then you do something else that makes me want to drive over there in my pajamas and kiss her. She might think that was a little wierd.
We will miss the chaos when they are old and gone...so I hear.
You are a great mama.
I'm so glad you're normal. It makes feel better. I also like that you realize things and you correct them. You are a really good example.
She is so adorable. Can I just tell you Amy how much I love you. I'm seriously sad when you are not at church. I look forward to seeing you because you always make me feel good! You were the only one who said you like my hair today and it meant the world to me!! Thanks for being you.
Post a Comment