This is what Alex carried home the other day. From the Frey's. It was dead. Alex still wanted to show it to his Dad...Lizzy still wanted to pet it. I'll DEFINITELY take rocks. Thank you very much.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
more rocks and sticks please...
MELISSA...TURN AWAY NOW! :) I thought I was at wits end with all the nature the kids brought home from school. Rocks. Sticks. Clumps of dried mud. In my home. In their backpacks. STOP the collecting! Actually, I think it's quite cute that they love rocks so much, I just don't want all of them on my kitchen counter. Mrs. Clark...Alex's teacher...loves them almost as much. Maybe the kids could take them there instead.
This is what Alex carried home the other day. From the Frey's. It was dead. Alex still wanted to show it to his Dad...Lizzy still wanted to pet it. I'll DEFINITELY take rocks. Thank you very much.

This is what Alex carried home the other day. From the Frey's. It was dead. Alex still wanted to show it to his Dad...Lizzy still wanted to pet it. I'll DEFINITELY take rocks. Thank you very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
What will they come up with next? Sweet Lizzy.You can tell she is related to her Aunt Caroline.
oh my gosh this is funny!!! EWWW a dead snake, I'd take the rocks too :) Q loves to collect rocks. I am a mean Mom though and I throw them outside when she isn't looking. That way we can recycle! :)
That is gross. I cannot touch dead animals/reptiles/insects whatever. Wow.. Thanks for commetting on every one of my posts. That was so sweet and I got so excited to see what you wrote on each one
you are such a good mom, i would have been freaking out and not wanting my kids to touch it, although i do think it's a good thing to let your kids explore nature. i need to learn from you :)
BLECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gross. Ainsley would do something like that.
EW EW EW EW EW
So glad I got to see it out my window from a distance and not up close. No way I could handle being that close to take a picture. EWWWW I hate those things. Absolutely hate them--they make my toes scrunch and my palms sweat and my heart race and my stomach flip. Hate them and they will not be in my part of the celestial kingdom thank you very much. :-)
Post a Comment