Tuesday, September 16, 2008

rockin' awesome...


I love my Alex. He is such a funny, kind kid. He's been into listening to my ipod lately. It's the first thing he asks when he walks in the door from school. The other day, he was listening to David Cook singing that Mariah Carey song he did on idol. I know...Mariah Carey? But seriously, it was SO good. Anyhow, Alex was convinced that David wrote it himself.


"It's rockin' awesome, Mom!


He made a rock song about love.


It's like freaking out and calming down at the same time."

9 comments:

sarahandmatt said...

cute boy. I'm so freaking jealous about your photo shoot. Jonathan had a class with my sister-in-law and then did their wedding. WE loved the pictures and had him do our pictures about a year after we were married. That was back before he was famous. He was amazing then and even more amazing now!

Kristin said...

SO cute . . .alex you make me smile.

Megan said...

I love him. He's just so sweet and thoughtful.

Lady said...

He is so insightful. I love hearing him think out loud.

brittany said...

love the picture amy!! he is one cute boy.

Rachel said...

I love the song, as well. It's on my playlist. So much better than the original.

Melissa Yergensen said...

That's a great picture, Amy! And that Alex is such a good boy!!

mj said...

This is one of my favorites of sweet Alex.

laurag said...

Alex, you, my friend, are rockin' awesome!!! Oh man, you are so cute.