Monday, September 22, 2008

rub a dub.




I was gone for a little while on Saturday. This is what I saw as I pulled back in to the driveway. Dave had the older 3 working on his red car...Molly was out in the middle of the driveway seriously hard at work. I realize everyone has pictures of their kids cleaning the car...but somehow this is still so cute to me. So, so cute. She is a little person, full of attitude, personality. Look at Alex helping her spit-shine her little scooter car!

8 comments:

Christina & Andrew said...

This is so adorable. Gosh, she's a sweetheart. I'm so excited to see you guys Thursday=) Hey, if you go to Costco[is that even how you spell it?!] this week, could you pick me up some of that tasty pork and I'll pay you back? Thanks, Amy.

emlizalmo said...

Yeah...<3

mj said...

The first picture is one of my all time favorites.You really have all sorts of help,don't you?

Michelle said...

It just really is pretty darn sweet. I love the tender care she is taking to her car, and I love that Alex thinks it's a great idea to help his sister. It's times like these.

O family said...

These pictures are really cute! Molly looks so cute.

Jaime Stephens said...

You have such a cute family!! I can't believe how beautiful Mollys hair is wow! I know Savannah would love to come help next time the 'car' needs a shining

Kristin said...

I have never seen such a cute picture of a child washing "her car"--so cute. So, so cute. It made me smile.

MommyMert said...

Ahh.... love that Molly Girl. :) I love that Alex is helping her. That makes me heart pitter pat.