Is that her new expression? I can hear her saying it. So adorable. I sure am glad she doesn't have my feet.
Mmm... :)
Is there anything better than cute baby toes with some polish on them. . .that's one reason I love having a little girl!
how cute!
They DO look super awesome pretty!
What pretty toes . . . .
Has she been eating fruit snacks? I hear that's how to get "super awesome green poop"!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is that her new expression? I can hear her saying it. So adorable. I sure am glad she doesn't have my feet.
Mmm... :)
Is there anything better than cute baby toes with some polish on them. . .that's one reason I love having a little girl!
how cute!
They DO look super awesome pretty!
What pretty toes . . . .
Has she been eating fruit snacks? I hear that's how to get "super awesome green poop"!
Post a Comment