Monday, July 7, 2008

twirly...

The girls love to twirl. Last night as I pulled into the driveway, they were twirling. They twirled for at least 10 minutes. These new dresses (Gap bargain...love that) really poof out. They have now worn them 3 days in a row. I've included a few twirl pictures, then a few others just because...hey, it's my blog right? I can do whatever floats my boat. :)

The whole twirling thing sortof describes these girls (and boy) of mine. It doesn't take a whole lot to please them. Give them some paper and pencils, a short dip in the pool, and their favorite movie...they're happy. I'm grateful for that. I really don't have to hear "I'm bored" very often. They are happy kids. Easy going (minus the red-head). Kind. I love them so much.




6 comments:

Lady said...

Who doesn't love a dress that twirls?

mj said...

I can remember the dresses that I had that twirled, and they were obviously my favorites. These pictures say so much about little girls.Love them.

Kristin said...

Even more!!! These are great--I noticed the dresses at church--darling.

O family said...

these are great dresses. They loves them, look adorable in them AND they were on sale!

laurag said...

I really love those dresses, I have been eying them for Elsie - I'm sooooo jealous! They sure look dang cute though.

Michelle said...

Beautiful. And I wish I could be simpler and enjoy lifes little things again. I had fun last night, thanks for having me.