Friday, July 18, 2008

big purple stain...

Just an ammendment to my "I love Sonic slushies" post. I love them until my 2 year old spills her sister's cherry, strawberry, grape mixture all over my living room carpet. I am so livid I can't even take a picture. Yeah, I know...that's really, really mad. Dave is on his way to rent a steamer right now. Wish us luck. :(


* a little reminder to myself that she IS still cute, and I DO still love her.

7 comments:

laurag said...

hehehehehe, for some reason seeing her beautiful little face makes me smile despite all of the drama she has just inflicted on you guys.. IF she just wasn't so darn cute...how do you ever get mad at her?

mj said...

Oh my goodness,what a mess!!!! You must have been really mad to not save the trauma for all time with a photo. Let me know how it works out. (ps...she really is adorable.

MommyMert said...

oh no!!! Picture when its all done?

O family said...

Oh, hopefully it comes out! She is too cute to be upset. Plus, accidents happen, right?

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry. What a bummer!

Melissa Yergensen said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!!

Kristin said...

Oh Amy what a fabulous sounding combo--on tan carpet! Argh. I am so sorry--I hope it comes out.

(darling picture of your 2 year old though)