Sunday, July 6, 2008
the fourth...
WOW! I haven't been on here for almost a week! Would you believe I've missed it? It has become almost second nature for me...a way to put down my thoughts and feelings...to document my life. A few disclaimers first...I put these on in reverse order, and I just don't feel like fixing it. AND, until I make it to Oregon and have my cute friend Brittany show me how to do a collage, you will get all the pictures individually...in a row. I totally understand if you give up about halfway through, but here they are anyway. :)
We went down to Fairview to Dave's sister Kim's house for the 3rd and 4th. I love it down there. Life moves at a slower pace, and I need that sometimes. We went to the Mt. Pleasant parade Thursday morning and it was great! So much less crowded than the one here. WAY less stressful. Less stressful is good. Alex was laughing so hard in this picture. I love when he laughs hard!
Molly was really into all the "princesses" in the parade. You know, the floats bearing Miss Mt. Pleasant, Miss Sanpete County? She would squeel, wave, scream...here she is mid-air!
"Mommy...another PRINCESS!"
Hot and beautiful...waiting for more candy. :)
LOTS of guns and loud stuff at the parade. Molly was not pleased. I think it's hilarious the way she folds her ears.
The tire swing that every kid on the street was fighting over.

Kim works at Wasatch Academy...a private boarding school in town. I had never seen the school before, but I LOVED it. It had a real east coast feel to it, and you know how I feel about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Did you see fireworks? These pictures,especially if you know the story behind them. I missed you on here.It is the second place I look every day. Keep up the good work.
Amy - What a great trip!! And I'm glad that you post your pictures in a line with captions. I get to enjoy each one without being distracted by any others. Our 4th was really blah this year. Cloudy and rainy and Dan was on call and his beeper was going crazy and then he worked most of the day Sat. We did have a fun barbecue with Brian's family on Sat. evening though.
Looks like so much fun! Your pictures are always the best!
I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I love creating fun memories with my girls, things they can reflect on and in the future look forward to again. Pretty deep Laura..:) These are such cute pictures too, they capture how much fun everyone's having.
i'm not sure how it works, but your kids get cuter every time i see them! looks like a great weekend for you.
WOW--once again, your pictures are amazing. I loved looking at them. They make me smile. You are able to capture raw joy with that camera of yours. I love it. Okay, I think you have me sold on Mt. Pleasant! I'm looking it up on a map.
How fun! It looks like everyone had a blast! It was so hot and muggy here. :(
Post a Comment