He was just telling you so you'd pick HIM up some. :)
Hilarious. Don't worry, all men say things like that (not really thinking about what it will do to you!!).
heehee Dave is funny.
hahahahaha SO funny. Oh, I could tell you some stories. I will when I see you. I would rather not type them out for ALL to read :( hahaha so cute
Oh my. I've had worse, but don't think anything of it.
OH, that made me laugh out loud! Sounds like a conversation Mason and I would have.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He was just telling you so you'd pick HIM up some. :)
Hilarious. Don't worry, all men say things like that (not really thinking about what it will do to you!!).
heehee Dave is funny.
hahahahaha SO funny. Oh, I could tell you some stories. I will when I see you. I would rather not type them out for ALL to read :( hahaha so cute
Oh my. I've had worse, but don't think anything of it.
OH, that made me laugh out loud! Sounds like a conversation Mason and I would have.
Post a Comment