she is just squishy!
i love her! she is the cutest thing ever. seriously. she and stella would be the best of friends. we need to work on that...
So cute. I love how you capture her with your stories. I love her.
Honestly, such a gorgeous picture. She is SO delicious!!
She had to twist your arm on that one!!! I was taking some pics of the kids last night and Molly was totalling hamming it up--so cute.
I love her so much !!Thanks for all these shared memories.
That kid is so cute!
I remember that cute little moment...such a photogenic little darling.
Look at her striking her pose. man alive she's a cutie.
This pic is so beautiful ... funny, a bunch of us had our cameras there too ... none of my pictures came out so gorgeous! You really know how to make ordinary things extra special!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
she is just squishy!
i love her! she is the cutest thing ever. seriously. she and stella would be the best of friends. we need to work on that...
So cute. I love how you capture her with your stories. I love her.
Honestly, such a gorgeous picture. She is SO delicious!!
She had to twist your arm on that one!!! I was taking some pics of the kids last night and Molly was totalling hamming it up--so cute.
I love her so much !!Thanks for all these shared memories.
That kid is so cute!
I remember that cute little moment...such a photogenic little darling.
Look at her striking her pose. man alive she's a cutie.
This pic is so beautiful ... funny, a bunch of us had our cameras there too ... none of my pictures came out so gorgeous! You really know how to make ordinary things extra special!
Post a Comment