

I had a photoshoot with our dear friends the Millers last night. You read about Megan on my birthday post. One of the most important people in my entire world. She had her birthday last week, and this was my gift to her. We decided to turn it into a family thing. We met at a park up in the canyon, had dinner, lots of laughs and fun, and a photoshoot. I love our children together. They have the sort of relationship where they can always just pick up where they left off. Like family. They bicker, but they love eachother. I am so grateful for them. Looking forward to another family night together...up in the mountains.
I love the first picture. Alex and Wyatt have been friends nearly their whole lives. I love how their heights are SO different. I love how they laugh whenever they are near eachother.
The second picture makes me laugh. I told them to make crazy faces. Alex and Wyatt are just dying. Sophie can't figure the whole thing out. Connor, Lizzy and Molly are really working it. The ones on the left aren't quite sure WHAT to think!
5 comments:
I'll bety you had a great time. Friends are wonderful,aren't they?
hey! the green shirt on my blog is from Gap...I got it in april so i'm pretty sure they are all gone but I would check ebay...that's where I find the shirts that are all gone in stores but I still want/NEED. they also have a version of this shirt for fall. I'll post about that one on monday.
happy Tuesday!
holy cow, wyatt is so grown up! i would probably say the same thing if i hadn't seen your kids in 3 years, but still... i had him in nursery. i am getting old.
Awesome faces!!!
looks so fun! how great it is to have friends like that.
Post a Comment