HUGE sales! 50% off of every clearance item. Yeah...shorts for $1.50, dresses for baby girls...$3.50. We had a blast there yesterday. I went in for one thing, left with 14. :) Just thought you all should know.
Thanks Amy, we went by there and got Quinn a cute new dress! WHat did you get there?? That is pretty much where Quinn gets her clothes from. We should try and match Molly and Quinn at the beach! yay!
I mostly got stuff for the older 3, but I found a swimsuit for the Molly girl for $3.50, a flowery stripey dress for the same, I'll have to show you the rest next week. NEXT week! Yeah baby!
6 comments:
Hi!
I came across your blogs randomly. Your photos are beautiful. I am a photographer/mom as well. It is a great hobby to have when you have kids!
Thanks for sharing your photos!
Can't wait to see your Old Navey stuff. You are really becoming a good shopper
Amy, you're starting to scare me...in a good way!! YIPEE for shopping! Look out outlets.
Thanks. I'm going to old navy right now!
Thanks Amy, we went by there and got Quinn a cute new dress! WHat did you get there?? That is pretty much where Quinn gets her clothes from. We should try and match Molly and Quinn at the beach! yay!
I mostly got stuff for the older 3, but I found a swimsuit for the Molly girl for $3.50, a flowery stripey dress for the same, I'll have to show you the rest next week. NEXT week! Yeah baby!
Post a Comment