We were on our way to Wal-mart this morning. First of all...she loves the place. It's where fruit snacks come from. Every time I would say Wal-mart, she would correct me. No mommy...la-la-la-ma-mite. La-la-la-ma-mite. Are you french or something little girl? So, so funny. When she says stuff like this, I can't get to my phone fast enough. I can't wait to hear Dave's response. I love laughing with him.
As we were driving home, she started to sing "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam". First of all, I could listen to her sing all day. Her voice, the way she mixes up the words. Sometimes she'll even blend 2 songs together. This from a little girl who wouldn't even talk 6 months ago. Anyway, I started singing along on the "a sunbeam, a sunbeam" part. No mommy...la-la-la sunbeam. What? Man, she makes me laugh.



8 comments:
Do you think they hear thing differently than we do,can they not make the sounds or are they just off somewhere? I love the things "new lillle talkers" come up with.
this is so cute. Maybe she just likes saying lalala! :) adorable girl. She has learned so much in only 6 months! GOOOO MOLLY!
adorable.
That is too cute. It is amazing to me how fast children can pick up language. It is such a huge thing to grasp and look at her!! My children have been asking how Lydia will learn how to talk. They are fascinated by this process of growing up. It is cute.
Man, she has learned to much so fast. I have a feeling she's practicing for the opera someday with all of those lalala's. What a great stage you are at with her right now. It is so fun.
How cute! I'm excited for Grace to get to that stage. Not that I don't like the one we're in now, but that is so fun!
I absolutely love watching them just grow into themselves. I can still remember when Molly didn't have any teeth yet and was as shy as ever...I love to watch her when I happen to be in nursery...such an angel!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Post a Comment