Monday, May 26, 2008

memorial day...

Mommy: Do you guys know who we are remembering today?

Emily and Lizzy: People who died.

Mommy: People who died how?

Emily: Smoking.


* So close. We are going to go have an FHE lesson now on the importance of those who have fought to make this country free. Happy Memorial Day to you all. :)

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Kids say the darndest things!!

Michelle said...

I laughed out loud, then showed Aaron and he laughed out loud too! So funny. Happy Memorial Day!

O family said...

hahaha This is too cute!

O family said...

So, here is this website that you might like... www.simplemom.net
it is fun and she is adorable and creative. she also has her own blog~ www.betterthingsahead.com

oh, and she is on etsy too :)

Jessica said...

lol!! That is the funniest thing I've heard all day!!! I love your kids!!!

Sharene said...

That is so funny. I love those girls!

laurag said...

Hey, I'm sure some of the deaths were related to smoking. That was one cute and creative answer sweet Emily!!!!!