Wednesday, May 21, 2008

dc...

Yeah baby!!!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Amy, You make me laugh!!!

Lady said...

I voted for him too. But I think Simon may have swung the vote in DC's favor. He was so hard on him the night before that I felt bad and voted for him out of sympathy. I wonder if alot of people did the same thing? I really didn't care too much because they are both fabulous singers. In fact Dan asked me right before they announced the winner - Are you excited? And I kinda wasn't cuz I didn't want either one to lose. I really enjoy them both and downloaded songs from both of them last night. And from David Castro as well. Surprisingly - I like him much better on my stereo than I did watching his weird faces on TV. Can't wait til next January!!! What to watch in the meantime?

brittany said...

yahoo!! i am so thrilled that he won. my heart skipped a beat, seriously. i am so happy.

Sharene said...

I have to admit that I was sad that David Archuleta lost. He is so adorable. I love David Cook and think he is awesome, but I wanted David Archuleta to win. Oh well!

Kristin said...

I also had to add, I thought he was so gracious when he won. I was really impressed with him then. I really like David A and his voice is more pure I think than David C (at least from the little bit I saw)--I would have to be in a certain mood to get into David C--but I think I will buy both CDs. I didn't really follow any of it but I heard about it (how could you not) and your blog helped me to at least know a David A and C existed so thank you for keeping me in the know. Fun stuff!!!