OK...so I will just come right out and say it...I am obsessive. After seeing this picture of my Elsie girl (my favorite 3 year old niece ever) and her strappy sandals, I had to get my hands on some. Mind you, we just did the sandal shopping thing a few weeks ago. Since it didn't end quite how I wanted, I figured I was justified in getting just ONE more pair for each girl. Laura was willing to let me copy her fabulous style. Emmy and I went to the mall on our date the other night to make the purchase. These cute things came in all sorts of colors.Sunday, May 4, 2008
strappies...
OK...so I will just come right out and say it...I am obsessive. After seeing this picture of my Elsie girl (my favorite 3 year old niece ever) and her strappy sandals, I had to get my hands on some. Mind you, we just did the sandal shopping thing a few weeks ago. Since it didn't end quite how I wanted, I figured I was justified in getting just ONE more pair for each girl. Laura was willing to let me copy her fabulous style. Emmy and I went to the mall on our date the other night to make the purchase. These cute things came in all sorts of colors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I WANT SOME! Do they come in my size?
I LOVE this picture and these sandles.Can you get a pair for Quinn? (I'll pay)Think how darling they will be together this summer.
That is so funny--I was asking the girls about their sandals and emily was telling me all about how they come in all different colors and she and Lizzy (i spelled her name wrong on her cup last night!!) were saying how orange is Lizzy's fav color and green is Emily's--and that blue looks great on Molly whether on her shirt or her feet.
I can't live without Children's Place!
cute shoes! thanks for calling me with the tip. i love that you got them all a different color. you are such a fun mom.
ok so I will have to try and get a pair for Quinn. They are adorable! what color are Elsie's? I should try and get a color that no one else has. Do they come in shiny silver?? that IS her favorite after all!
Els has pink....so, your options would be purple and white...and both are quite cute!
Amy, this is the cutest picture ever. The shoes look adorable, I'm glad we discovered such a gold mine the chidren's place. Annie needs a pair too mom..hint hint, any color too. Three cheers for strappy sandals!!!
Cute sandals! Glad you got a pair for each of them. Your girls are so cute, so is that Elsie girl. :)
Post a Comment