I want Daddy. I so love Daddy. I SO love him.
She is so expressive the past few weeks. Words like maybe, sometimes, I think. I love it so much. I may just have to keep a tape recorder going all day to capture how gosh darn cute she is. I SO love her.



10 comments:
Adorable. She was so cute waving at Dawin today. She's my friend.
You have the perfect little family. Every time I look at that family picture with the brown headed boy, twin blonde girls and one red head as the cherry on top, I just melt! Hope we can see you! We will be in Provo on May 29th or 30th, I think.
Kids say the darndest things. Daddys are great but Mommys are something special.
I love it when they start adding more "grown up" words to their vocab. It is darling. She is quite the little talker. I don't think she stopped last night. It was awesome. And that picture of her and Dave is great.
I saw Molly's cute blue sandals in those balcony seats today (I think...or I'll feel really stupid!). No, I'm pretty sure I did and they're cute even from far away!
i love when they say things like that, and express themselves so well. dave is a great dad, it has to make you smile to know that your kids realize that. it makes me so happy when my kids want ryan because i feel like the recognize what a great dad he is! i love this post!!
this is great. I am sure that it made Dave feel wonderful!
You're right Rachel...she wore them to conference...and will be every second from here on out.
This is great amy, I sometimes worry that the girls don't realize how much gunnar loves them, just for the simple fact that he's gone so much for work, so when Elsie says something sweet like this is makes my heart melt, gunnar's too. Dave is an incredible father and husband. I hope he's been able to read this post.
That is SO cute!!!!
Post a Comment