
Another Halloween has come and gone. Yipee! I am recommitting to better costumes next year...made by me. We'll see how that goes. I think we both know. This was actually a great one. Since it was on Sunday, things were all spaced out. Generally we have at least 4 things in one day which leads to a mommy meltdown. This year, the kids had a parade at school Friday morning, trick or treating at Dave's work in the afternoon and our ward trunk or treat that night. My parents happened to be in town for a tiny bit, so that sweetened the deal. GOOD food at the chili cook-off didn't hurt either. Trick or treating was on saturday, after the rain came and cooled things off a whole lot and scattered a few worms on the sidewalks. :( Christy came along both nights, which makes everything better and more manageable for me. Yay!

Molly the daisy...who everyone thought was a butterfly.

Alex the Sultan.

Margie the kangaroo.

Laura Ingalls Wilder ready to sock it to Nellie Olson!

And our delicious cupcake!
Till next year, you silly, candy filled hoilday.
7 comments:
For a girl who doesn't love Halloween, you did amazing! Those kids are so cute! I love the cupcake!
I love the costumes. I LOVE that kangaroo! For the record, I could tell that Molly was a flower. i even told her she was a cute flower and and she corrected me and told me she was a Daisy. I just wanted it to be clear that I knew she wasn't a butterfly.
they look adorable. i totally knew molly was a flower :) margaret looks so cute in that kangaroo costume!
I love every single one...helps that the kids wearing them are so adorable.
Adorable kids. So,so sorry I missed seeing them !! The costumes are adorable and I know they loved them. Guess what...for the first time ever we turned off the outside light and had no halloween visitors. It's a good thing because the only candy we had were some dum-dum pops that were about a year old.
Those are some fantastic costumes. I love em all.
Alex is looking really grown up to me. Might be the glasses.
Ally will be thrilled to see Elizabeth as Laura.
That cupcake is delicious looking--
Molly looks so sweet. Great flower.
And Margaret is DARLING--she is so beautiful in that picture--her face I mean--so pretty. Getting so big.
You done good Amy.
Those are the cutest costumes. I love the cupcake and laura ingels. So cute . Hope your all doing well . JOICE
Post a Comment