

I am grateful for a healthy body. I just got back a bit ago from a 5 mile hill run with Tara and Kami. It's amazing to me what my body will do. It is strong, and it does what I tell it with very little resistance. I've had a few minor setbacks...bursitis in my knee and some pretty sore quads this last month, but that's it. I feel so fortunate that my body will move without pain. Fortunate that I can see. That I can hear. That I can talk and laugh with my dear friends when we dress up like this for a Halloween 5k!
5 comments:
How do you look so pretty for having just run a 5k? I would be all sweaty and gross. But you look radiant :)
I need to talk to you about taking pics of my family. I tried to email, but you must not use that email any more. I'll try and call...
Love it!
So glad you are feeling better. I wish so much that I liked to run( or do anything physical for that matter) I have turned into more and more of a couch potato the older I get.
What a great thing to be able to be grateful for!
You look FANTASTIC! Fun times. Glad you enjoyed your hills. I need to get my butt off the couch and be a little more grateful for my soon-to-be healthy body.
Post a Comment