
Today I am thankful for comfy pants...comfies. I kindof want this pair from Old Navy. I spend an awful lot of time in pants like these. They just feel so good. I don't really love being all dressed up in jeans and sweaters and such. I think it's important to look nice, but the second I am home, jeans come off and a nice pair of comfies goes on. I'm not ashamed to wear them to the store. When I come home from a run at 7:30 in the morning and it's 30 degrees and still halfway dark, you'd better believe these are the first thing to go on...right after a hot bath. Am I an old lady?



9 comments:
You are not an old lady !! I wish I could get comphie in something other than pj's. I'm afraid wearing them outside is not possible. Oh well.
Yeah, you changed to party of seven!!! Now sweet Margie can feel involved. :-) I love comfy pants too, but I don't have many pairs. Only my painted on jeans. Must go write a talk. I've been post-poning it all week.
Love your new header!!!
I am the same way, I love comfy pants. In fact, I wore sweat pants out to dinner tonight, we just went to the Training Table, and I did ask Greg if he would be embarrassed if I wore them, but hey you have to be comfy!!
no, just smart. I love comfy pants. so very very much.
love the new header btw
nope. not an old lady. I love 'em, too. I have more pairs of pajama pants than I have jeans and "out of the house" pants.
Love that you have a new header picture!
I love your new header!!!
Oh, and comfy pants are wonderful. I honestly don't own any of my own though. I have jeans and slacks BUT I am known to steal Dan's sweatpants a few nights a week! He says that I should just get my own but I doubt that I would feel as comfy in ones that actually fit me!!!!
I totally relate. No shame. I wear comfies to the store all the time. Speaking of, did you see us in the check out right next to you at Maceys? :) Waving, 'Amy', making noise...Amy was REALLY into the check out process. We even sent you a text. Pretty funny. :)
Also speaking of Old Navy...Emma started excitedly saying, "Amy, Amy!" and, behind us, there was a cute blonde girl wearing a shirt similar to one you have. Pretty darn cute.
Rachel...when??? How could I not hear you? In a zone, I guess.
Glad you guys like the new header! My cute friend Melissa made it for me. :) http://melissayergensenvideos.blogspot.com/
Comfy always trumps. It's true. I MUST tell you of a discovery I made. See, I've been wearing black leggings every day for the last 4 months. I am the same as you and when I DID wear jeans which was rarely, I would yank them off just as soon as I walked into my house. But a few days ago I found my dream pair. Macy's high waisted Style & Co. $25. I cannot believe it! My shortness calls for petite and I had to buy a size larger than what I normally wear (hopefully petite sizing just runs that way). I am wearing them right now. I can bend over to pick up toys, sit on the floor to change diapers, sit comfortably with kids in my lap, EVERYTHING without worrying about mufffin top and readjusting when I stand back up, etc. I am in heaven. Not that there's anything wrong with black stretch pant leggings, but I was feeling pretty lame and decided I needed some diversity. Ha! Now, I'll be wearing these every day though. If you care enough you should definately check them out. It's interesting to buy something that says, "High Wasited". Hmmmm...I just don't care.
Post a Comment