Wednesday, November 24, 2010

23rd and 24th...

23. I am thankful for my house. I love it. I wouldn't mind it being a little bigger, a little more fancy, a bigger yard...but it works for us. It's all we need right now. I am so grateful that we found it 4 1/2 years ago. It has been a blessing.

24.
*click twice to see full size...otherwise, no Alex or Lizzy. :)

Once again...I'm thankful for my mom. It's her birthday today...and I love her SO much!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it. I love you in that house and I love that mom of yours. HB, MJ!

Michelle said...

The other thing I love is being the first one to post on your stuff! Doesn't happen very often!

Kristin said...

Happy birthday to your Mom!

Here on this fast connection (I really need to stop talking about it and how amazing it is) I was able to at least watch your cute family sing -- don't know how to have sound on Jon's computer up here though. Yeah!

Payne said...

darn. I should have called or sent a note. can't get it together. Love her too. So much!