Wednesday, November 10, 2010

day 10...

I am thankful for our car. MY car, really. Dave has a little red putt-putt. I get to drive this beauty around. I really think it's a beautiful car. I used smile everytime I came out of a store and saw it waiting for me in the parking lot...until I dinged it at Costco getting gas. I am grateful that it runs so well, that it has heat, rear air, that it's quiet. Yay for our mini-van! (Never, EVER thought I'd say that.)

5 comments:

mj said...

Cars are so great when they are working !!

Rachel said...

Yay for good cars. I love the happy kids inside! :)

Greg said...

What happened to that BMW you rolled up to Mutual in?

emlizalmo said...

That's only for special events, like YM/YW.

Actually, it was dave brother-in-laws and he was trying to sell it. Lives in Fairview and left it up here. Pretty SWEET, huh?

Kristin said...

you have always been "smitten" with your van. :-)