1. Grandma Bird - I have learned so much from this dear woman. She is Dave's grandma. I love her like she's mine. She is one of the kindest people I have ever known, and you know how I feel about the whole kindness thing.
2. My husband - I'll spare you the details, but he is pretty amazing. He is so supportive of me and my needs. He is patient and loving and awesome.
3. Hot water - my feet are cold today, and all I need to do is go turn a knob, blug the tub, and soak my feet to make them warm.
4. My camera - pictures, mostly of my kids, bring me A LOT of joy.
5. My sisters - my dearest friends in the entire world. I wonder if my parents knew what they were giving to each of us as they had more and more girls. They are treasures.
6. 100 Grand's - I've loved them since camp. I just can't pass one by and not have it end up in my shopping cart.
7. Walmart - I know MANY of you hate the place. Not good for small businesses. Well, they ARE good for those with small budgets. I love that I can get everything in one place and I know exactly where to find it all..with my eyes closed.
8. The Nose Frieda - Look it up online. You suck the babies snot, etc. with a hose...with your mouth. I definitely thought it was gross when it was introduced to me, but man alive...it gets the gook out...and it doesn't come anywhere NEAR your lips.
There we go. This is going to be really fun. See you tomorrow.



4 comments:
I love this and love you! I count you as one of my greatest blessings. Heart!
I love Wmart too. It definitely helps with our small budget. And never heard of the nose frieda . . . hmmmm have to check it out maybe.
I love reading what others are thankful for. It makes me happy. So do you.
Love it, Amy. And who can you thank for your great skin?
Love this. LOVE the Frida...there's something very satisfying about sucking out ALL that snot. :)
Post a Comment