
I am thankful that my mom is silly...and that her dad was silly. Our family laughs a lot. We laughed a lot growing up...mostly because of my mom. She has very little dignity when it comes to making people laugh. If it will get a good chuckle from people, she'll do it! I LOVE that about her. Everyone that meets her does. It's fun to get her going too. She rocks in place with her legs crossed as tight as physically possible, barely able to catch a breath. Belly laughs with my mom can make anything better. I'm grateful that she taught her children not to take things too terribly seriously. And I know that she'll laugh about this picture of her floating around on the internet, too.
7 comments:
Boy does she ever make me laugh!!! I LOVE being with her, and I really hope she comes out for AT LEAST A WEEK soooon :)
You stinker !!!
Love the new page. Brown is sort of my color this year. Glad you finally recognized sweet Margy.
I love that about your mom! I also love that your mom put "You stinker" and the realized she had more to say. Always leaving it on a positive note. I'm grateful for your mom, too! Glad she had you!
And, I want to be a little more silly. Hopefully I can be like MJ.
I am thankful for this AMAZING woman too! I love laughing with her. Her positive, silly personality is so contagious that even when you are in a grumpy mood she came make you laugh.
ps LOVE the picture!
I love that she's 'contagious' like that. You're a lot like her. :) Wish I were more like your mom. BTW, LOVE that you are now 'Party of 7' and love seeing Margy with the family.
Oh do I love Aunt Mary Jane. I just love her and your Dad so much. Your mom has a contagious laughter and sense of humor. She even has made me laugh in the same place as her last name. Mom had such a wonderful time visiting her and U. Joel and Tracy.
Post a Comment