Wednesday, February 3, 2010

my friends...

I don't like when my friends put their homes up for sale "just to see if we get any bites". I don't like when my friends husbands have job interviews that would take them away from Provo. I don't like when my friends realize their homes are just too small for their growing families. I don't like it. Not a single bit. I love my friends. I treasure them. They are a part of me. The thought of any of them leaving makes my heart sink. It makes me anxious, and I really hate being anxious.

9 comments:

MommyMert said...

just curious... who's got a sign up??

Tami Anderson said...

Don't worry! I'll never leave you. At least until Margaret makes it past first grade.

emlizalmo said...

Whew! :)

Rachel said...

I think I've done or said ALL those things, Amy. I'm sorry if I sound ungrateful sometimes. :) I LOVE my 'new friends' here and plan on staying a few more years. So...who are you referring to?????

brittany said...

uh good thing i don't live in provo or else i would think you were talking about me.. this is so my life. we need to chat... looks like we're possibly headed to denver.

mj said...

I agree,it is awful when good friends move !!!! maybe they won't go. I hope they don't.

Michelle said...

Yeah. It's sad. Life is ever changing...

Kristin said...

hugs

emlizalmo said...

FYI Brittany...I HATED when you guys left! I was so, so sad.