It's darling actually. It really is. Especially when she draws something like this. She was so careful when drawing Jesus. He is so important to her. She kept looking from book to picture, book to picture, making sure she got it just right.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
molly and her art...
It's darling actually. It really is. Especially when she draws something like this. She was so careful when drawing Jesus. He is so important to her. She kept looking from book to picture, book to picture, making sure she got it just right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh goodness, I just love that she's checking that picture constantly so He turns out perfect. My little brother used to love to write people letters - that's all he'd do - so for Christmas one year, my mom bought him a big filing thing FILLED with paper, envelopes, pens, stamps, you name it. Ten years later, I think he still has some of that left!
this is how our days are every day. I have to hide the things i throw in the garbage under plenty of garbage, i get totally busted if they find their artwork in the trash. i love their art, i just can't keep it all.
molly drawing Jesus is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. she seems like a gem. i wish she and stella were neighbors and could hang out all the time. oh how i love miss molly!!
so sweet!!! That is just darling! What's wrong with just buying them more and more markers, crayons and paper for every occasion? Atleast you know it won't get broken or thrown in the corner (actually, it probably will)
This is so cute. Quinn's thing is to put her drawings on the fridge. We only have so many magnets so when it is filled... it is time to take some down. About once a week I clean the fridge off and "hide" the art in the trash just like you do. Always under or on something. I have gotten caught before too... :)
What a darling picture...she is so serious and sweet. I guess all of us have done the"hide the picture in the garbage" thing. I saved some, and when I gave them to some of your brothers and sisters they didn't really want them.Go figure.
Post a Comment