
I made Molly cry a few days ago. I'm sure I made her cry today too, but I'm only going to tell you about ONE time right now. I was kind enough to let her put sprinkles on her cheese, but then she wanted me to taste it. I faked a bite. Then I had the nerve to tell her I didn't really love it. I FAKED the bite, then gave up on the lie. Why didn't I just tell her how scrumptious it was? Living and learning here.
9 comments:
Adorable.
Thanks so much for your comment and the quote. I loved it and you totally helped me out. You are the best :)
How can she eat that yucky stuff ?I certainly don't blame you for not tasting it.
hahhahhahha I love that story
Why didn't you just take the bite? Chicken!
Oh wow, that looks yummy! Lucky for me I can just always say her creations may have milk in them :)
Oh ya, so mean. :)
you are such a mean mommy . . . .
She cracks me up. hehe
ps--that was kristin.
you are not a mean Mommy- at all.
Love that cute little girl and her yummy looking foods! hehe
Post a Comment