my resume:
1. I make the best darn grilled cheese sandwiches...EVER! My kids insist that if they have a stomach ache, my grilled cheese can cure it. They are THAT good.
2. I can rinse kids hair in the tub without ever getting soap or water in their eyes.
3. I can clip fingernails/toenails like nobody's business. All 120 of them. Dave does his own.
Shouldn't I be getting paid more?



10 comments:
You get paid in hugs and kisses and baby prayers. That's worth it, right?
You funny, silly sister. You do sooo much more. But that is a pretty daunting resume as it is. You can also flare a nostril pretty awesomely.
Pretty cute post. I'll have to try one of those grilled cheese sandwiches sometime. I'll try anything to cure a tummy ache :)
you most definitely deserve better pay :) i'm going to have to try these said grilled cheese. i can't believe you've been holding out on me for all these years.
Mansions in heaven, my friend. It's like getting all of your paychecks at once. ;)
What great talents you have.You surely could get a job anywhere.
You rock Amy. That's all there is to it.
You should get paid millions. :)
Hmmm.. I need to taste your grilled cheese. I love grilled cheese sandwiches! How do you keep water/soap out of the eyes of your children when washing their hair? I am TERRIBLE when it comes to this. I always have been. I need some pointers!
I'm cravin grilled cheese. I love your resume!
Post a Comment