Thursday, February 18, 2010

zucchini's...


"Hey Mom,
some people when they go swimming,
they wear zucchini's,
and that does NOT make Jesus happy."

12 comments:

Michelle said...

lol

bcparksfamily said...

That is hilarious! My Emilie calls zucchini bread bikini bread.

AprilA said...

Hee hee. Thanks for the giggle this morning! :)

Rachel said...

That's classic! (They might as well be wearing zucchinis...it would cover up just as much!) I love her in those little glasses, by the way! :)

Anonymous said...

hilarious!

mj said...

He surely is not happy when they wear those zucchinis. I'm so glad you are recording all these funny things she says and does. She and Quinn are really,really funny !!!

Anonymous said...

She does say the funniest things.
Lisa

sarahandmatt said...

she is SO right. That does NOT make Jesus happy. Especially when the person wearing the zucchini is not built for that kind of a suit:)

Sharene said...

That is awesome! I love your Molly!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Oh man that is awesome.

--kristin

Calais Pedro Family said...

My daughter also calls zucchini to her bikini!

April Kennedy said...

I'd love to hear Laura's take on this one...I'm just saying! :)