Monday, February 8, 2010

handcrafted by Molly...

I bet you've never played Phase 10 that was created by cutting apart your 3rd grade sisters multiplication practice sheet. Well WE have! Barrels of fun. Molly created it last week and Emily and I were the lucky ones who got to play, each move being under the direction of the creator. :)


She creates hats too. Have you ever seen anything so inventive? Surely you want one. Let us know...she's quickly increasing her rates due to overwhelming demand. :)


8 comments:

mj said...

Oh how I loved to play make up games. games that went on forever and games with oddly changing rules. The hats are darling. i love how she is so creative,and able to have fun with just paper.

Rachel said...

An artist in the making...she sure has lots of creative juices running through her. Margaret is to die for in that little hat!

sarahandmatt said...

Margaret is so dang cute in that hat! I want one!

Melissa Yergensen said...

Oh wow, she is making hats? That's amazing! What an artiste!!

Kristin said...

I especially love the infant hat. Very colorful and stylish.

She is so creative. All your children are--just like you.

brittany said...

i would really like one of those hats!

Michelle said...

She's one creative girl...She'll be an artist her whole life...I can tell.

Anonymous said...

Darling hats on darling girls. I am looking forward to that stage!