
...four girls in the tubby. We tried this for the first time earlier this week. It was so freaking cute. Hands all OVER Margaret. Molly took a turn holding her and the twins were inches away on either side telling her just what to do. Molly had just had her hair washed earlier that day, so I pulled it up...explaining the "Heidi from the hills" look. Four daughters. I have four daughters. Sheesh.
8 comments:
These are sooo cute !! I used to put the 4 of you in the tub together, it was sometimes fun and sometimes very stressful, especially when hair needed to be washed. All of you HATED it. We didn't have baby shampoo and try as I might,I always managed to get soap in someones eyes.I usually put you together on Sat night. When you were finished you went back to Dad's study (if he was home...which didn't happen too much) and he would dry your hair. So sweet.
I remember sitting there on the ground, in front of his brown chair. :) He was easy on the tangles.
Wow, that really is so sweet. I love little girls. I hope AJ gets a sister one day. :)You are amazing. Miss you lots. Tried to call... I get it... You are avoiding me. ;) Hope you are ok.
Very cute pics. Love them. The girls and the pictures.
How sweet if THAT!? Just walked in the door from an AMAZING night out with the girls...hope those four little girls in the tub get to have as much fun together as we did tonight! :)
No one has four more beautiful daughters!
I thought that I already posted a comment on this! Oh well, I love the pictures. Your girls are so lucky to have 3 guaranteed best friends for life, how lucky are they?
Amy, I'm finally doing it, writting you that is. I sent you a christmas card this year, but of course my address for you is WAY outdated and the card came back. I came across your blog awhile ago. I found it looking on someone else's blog you had taken pictures for. I've been meaning to write before, but by the time I'm done browsing the internet, the kids are calling me and I don't write. Miss you and love to read about your life. My blog is boring and usually behind on our lives, but check us out dsjarvis.blogspot.com
love, Stephanie (Puente) Jarvis
Post a Comment