Monday, April 20, 2009

not a lot to say...


I realize I haven't updated this thing in over a week. Even I hate going to it every day and seeing the (adorable) Molly in the bunny ears picture. SO, though I don't have much to say, I'll at least say THAT...and add a few pictures. :) Yesterday...our spring began. We had 3 inches of snow last week. On spring break. Didn't love it. This 60 degree weather though...I am in heaven. It seems as though everyone is a little happier, their step is a little lighter. Who isn't happy when they are out of the house, in the sunshine? The pictures up above are of Molly today. After a run to Walmart, we went to the park, then sidewalk-chalked the driveway. It felt SO good. I felt so happy. Can I remind you how much I love sidewalk chalk? A LOT.

We walked to church yesterday...first time in a LONG time. It felt great, but we left a little late = walked fast = crampy belly and sweating all through sacrament meeting. Oh well. After dinner we went for a stroll on the river trail. Actually, we took a few pictures first, then after about 100 yards, my stomach was killing me, so we headed home. Sorry kids. I have been having braxton hicks thingies since I was 16 weeks. Wierd. Hard, crampy, uncomfortable. I guess if that's all I have to complain about...I shouldn't complain, right? Well, that and the heartburn. Oooooo...the burn. Hopefully only about 5 weeks to go until little baby Schofield arrives. Yipee!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

You just reminded me that I have a little tote of sidewalk chalk hidden away (so Ethan won't chalk up my walls!)...can't wait to get outside and use them. As I've said before, your kids are so sweet and beautiful. I love watching them walk in to sacrament.

brittany said...

5 weeks will go so fast! i can't wait to meet the new baby schofield. your kids are adorable.

MommyMert said...

Can I have your children? I love them. All of them. Maybe I will just borrow them for awhile. Need more chalk, thanks for the reminder. Sorry about the ouchy belly. I am so looking forward to giving baby Maggie hugs and kisses, but I hope she keeps cooking for a bit. I love you, thanks for being my friend.

Christina & Andrew said...

Man, I wish I were there on Sunday to enjoy the sunshine with you guys! This weather is heavenly.. please let it stay here for a while!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I'm glad it's warming up where you are.

-FringeGirl

Vanessa said...

Gosh, just five weeks! How exciting and precious! Look after yourself - we are thinking of you and excited to meet the new little Schofield!

Jaime Stephens said...

5 weeks oh my I am so excited for you guys! Cute pictures!

mj said...

I can't believe that baby Schofield is about to be born. What a miracle to bear these precious little ones. Love the pictures...and I'm so glad that you have your priorities straight-pictrres first.

Lisa said...

Love little kids in sunglasses. They just look soooo cute!! Wish I could be there, but I'll have to live through Christy and Mom. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful kids with a wonderful mom and WONDERFUL photography. I love it. So, now I realize that the birth is only about 1 month away. Yippee!
Aunt Jane